24 January 2011

Another week

Make it through the weekend! Munchkin and I were a little grumpy with each other for a bit- but we made it through our girls night and sleepover.

I received all the materials for my online class - I admit I thought it was going to be kind of easy... HA! I don' think it will be extremely hard- but I am actually going to have to read the books and think a little bit in my responses. Hopefully I will learn a little too.

Didn't walk or run today at all :( Tomorrow I am going to though! At work the PE teacher is going to open the weight room once or twice a week for faculty to use- I think I am going to try to make a point to go; maybe drag a coworker or two along. I am definitely a social gym person- I need friends with me!

Munchkin just came in while I was writing and picked out every single typo -- gotta love smart 7 year olds!
Her joke of the day yesterday:

"Mommy how do you wake up Lady Gaga?"

"pokerface!"

Ha ha ha munchkin- that was a good one!

Now she came in with her pajamas inside out- she is really hoping for a big snow this week! I am hoping for a big snow next week... I could use a day off.


No comments:

Post a Comment