30 January 2011

Woo hoo Ran again

This time with the dog and only just over a mile... But I am trying to stay positive- it was SOMETHING!  Ran more than I walked (yeah!).  And I did some core work (which I DESPERATELY need!!)

Tomorrow is back to work for the first time in 5 days- I don't even want to think about how much work I have to do.  I am ignoring the forecasters who say there is another mess coming in Tuesday- I really don't want to miss more school days.  It is the end of the semester which is a NIGHTMARE time for counselors anyway with students needing new classes, or wanting new classes... Topped off with next year course selections - AHHH!!  *whew* that felt good to get out before I go back tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the last day for me to finish this 5k!!
  I had better get my butt in gear!!!


Off to get ready for my work week- may it not be interrupted with snow, ice or any such crazy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment